Winter Park Garden Club Endowed Scholarship
One will be awarded during the fall semester and one during the spring semester.
- Must hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be a resident of the State of Florida
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FASFA
- Must be a full time student majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology or Environmental Studies (through Interdisciplinary Studies) with a demonstrated interest in botanical or horticultural study
- Must be either a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate level student
- Demonstrate involvement in campus leadership and/or community service related activities by submitting resume
- Must submit a one-page essay stating their specific goals related to education, career, and community service
- Must submit three (3) letters of recommendation – letters can either be attached to application or mailed separately to College of Sciences Dean’s Office, Attention Susan Hill, P.O. Box 161997, Orlando 32816-1997. If mailed, letters MUST include name of scholarship and applicant’s name.
Apply for this scholarship and many more here.